By using ECSWE’s website you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The content published on the Website is for general information purposes only.
- All material on the Website is under the copyright of ECSWE or, where stated, third party individual or institutional authors. You cannot use any ECSWE audiovisual content, not even parts of it, without the prior written permission from ECSWE.
- Any copy, reproduction, sharing or download of content (or a part of it) of the Website can be used only for educational and non-commercial purposes. The source or the author must be credited and followed by the link to the original content on the Website.
- ECSWE reserves the right to publish and use on the Website any photos or videos taken during conferences and other public or private events organised or attended by ECSWE. In the event that you want a particular image or video to be removed, please contact the ECSWE Office.
2) SOCIAL MEDIA
ECSWE uses different social media platforms to engage with stakeholders, share information and disseminate videos, articles, publications, and other content published on our Website and on external ones.
- Users are invited to join discussions and engage with ECSWE while respecting other users, avoid spamming, hate speech and other inappropriate behaviors.
- ECSWE is not responsible for external content published on other platforms and websites that could be linked or shared through ECSWE’s social media accounts and advises users to take extra care when visiting these.
- Users are advised to take caution before clicking on any shortened URLs published on social media platforms.