Published on December 21st, 2015 | by ECSWE0
ECSWE Newsletter 46, December 2015
In this Volume:
- We warmly invite you to our Symposium on “Pluralism in Assessment” on 15 January 2016 in Luxembourg;
- If you are interested in our work on TTIP, you may read, why we should now focus our efforts at the national level;
- This year, ECSWE played an active role during the Lifelong Learning Week in the European Parliament;
- Dominik Dluhoš and Julia Kolinichenko report on our Council meeting in Bratislava 2 – 4 October 2015;
- Iztok Kordiš reports on the situation of the Slovenian Waldorf movement.