Published on July 17th, 2015 | by ECSWE0
ECSWE Newsletter 45, July 2015
Read the ECSWE Newsletter 45 online!
In this Volume:
- TTIP-Update: On 8th July 2015, the European Parliament adopted its resolution on TTIP, which now includes a passage calling for the exclusion of non-profit educational services. ECSWE and effe have jointly lobbied for this cause;
- Hans Annoot reports on our last Council meeting in Yerevan and the Conference “Armenian Genocide in pedagogical context”;
- Detlef Hardorp informs on the recently signed agreement with the Steiner Education Development Trust (SEDT);
- Stefan Grosse reports on the situation of the German Waldorf movement;
- ECSWE encourages Waldorf schools to participate in the WOW-Day taking place between 29th September and 29th November 2015.